Jeep Wrangler Wheels & Tires
Wheel & Tire Packages
- Enhance your capabilities on the trail, whether its rocks, sand or mud you are looking to conquer or get a more aggressive stance.
- Easily monitor the tire pressure on your new tires and keep informed of any changes while on the road or trail.
- One of the easiest ways to ensure that you will not have any issues mounting your new aftermarket wheels.
- The more common size found on more recent JKs and JLs which also allow the most options for tires.
- Balancing style and off-road capability, you can have a layout that works just as well on-road as off.
- If you are looking to run massive tires then you'll need a little bit of a larger wheel to match.
Wheels & Tires
Jeep owners are all about customizing their rig. One of the most popular places to start is with the wheels and tires. There are so many types of Jeep Wrangler wheels available though, it can be hard to decide. You can stand out with big 22-inch rims or stick with 17-inch wheels that leave plenty of room for off-road rubber.
Jeep Wrangler rims from Black Rhino, Fuel Off-Road, and Rugged Ridge can give your rig an aggressive stance. Choose from classic military-inspired wheels or more modern spoke designs. Black wheels can give your Wrangler a stealthy look, while bronze or red wheels will add a pop of color.
Our wheel and tire packages make it easy to upgrade both at the same time. While functional, wheels are mainly for aesthetics. But the rights set of tires can give you added capability and better performance. Mud-terrains are best for off-roading as they provide superior traction. All-terrains are the perfect mix of utility and comfort if you spend a lot of time on the road.
Along with a new set of wheels and tires, you might want to pick up a set of lug nuts or other tire accessories. Tire deflators and repair kits are always good to have on hand, especially for off-roaders.